Dom Tower and corona
In order to a safe visit of the Dom Tower, for both our visitors and employees, we took measures based on the guidelines by the Dutch government.
As always you can only visit the Dom Tower with a guided tour. A tour lasts about 1 hour. We downsized the number of places available in a tour and changed the routing in our shop and in the tower. It enables us everyone to keep social distancing. Our guides have been instructed and are happy to assist you during your visit. Our employees, in both the shop and the tower, will do extra cleaning. Object regularly being touched by visitors will have special attention, such as the lockers and stair railings.
For your own health and that of our employees, we kindly ask you to take the following into consideration:
- Follow the general guidelines as instructed by the Dutch government.
- Always keep 1,5 meter distance to other visitors and our employees.
- Your eTicket must be scanned at our Dom Tower desk in the Tourist Information Shop at Domplein 9. If you bought tickets for more than 1 person, we request you to send in only 1 person. The others can wait outside.
- Multiple people can only visit the Dom Tower if together they form a household.
- Please wash you hands before and after your visit to our shop and the Dom Tower. At the entrance of the shop and the tower we provide dispenses with hand sanitizer.
- Our employees will give clear instructions at the beginning of your visit as well as during the tour. These instructions must be followed at all times.
- Pay by card as much as possible.
- At the moment we do not take any group reservations.
- If you have one the following symptoms that may refer to the Corona virus we ask you not to visit the Dom Tower: nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough, slight temperature (up to 38 degrees Celsius) and or/shortness of breath. Please contact us.
- If someone from your household has a fever and/or shortness of breath, you cannot visit the Dom Tower.
When you book your ticket we ask you to accept the terms and conditions as stated above. We will again ask for this on the day of your visit.
We hope to see you soon and safe at the Dom Tower!