Visit by stairs - Climb all 495 steps to the top
The Domtower is open all year round and the view of Utrecht is worth the climb in every season. A professional guide takes you on a historical journey visiting the rooms and galeries of the tower. The guided tours are approx. 60 minutes long.
A visit is always with a guide. The time table and program varies every day. Check our Ticketshop for an activity overview and time table.
|Teens 13-17 years||€ 10,00|
|Student card/65+||€ 7,50|
|Child 4-12 years||€ 5,00|
|U-pas adult||€ 5,00|
|U-pas child||€ 2,50|
|Child 0-3 years||Free|
Based on government guide lines we have taken measures to ensure a save visit.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres away from other people
- Members of the same household are allowed to walk together
- Please follow directions given by Domtoren staff
- Disinfectant hand gel available
- All visits are with a guided tour
Unfortunately de regular guided tour is not accessible for visitors with a physical limitation because of the 495 steps we climb and the narrow staircases. The temporary lift is accessible for all visitors.