ENTRY AND TICKETS
- Entry to the Dom Tower is at your own risk.
- The Dom Tower is a historical location. We ask you to treat the building and its surroundings with respect. Visitors will be held liable for any thefts or any damage they cause.
- The Dom Tower can only be climbed under the supervision of a guide.
- The maximum group size is 40 people. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Eating, drinking and smoking in the tower is not permitted.
- Throwing any objects off the tower is not permitted.
- You cannot take any luggage or bags (including handbags) with you on the tour. Your personal property can be safely stored in our luggage lockers.
- Instructions from the guide must always be observed.
- If you have bought your tickets online, you must show your e-ticket at the Dom Tower counter in the Tourist Information Centre located at 9 Dom Square no later than fifteen minutes prior to the start of the tour. You can either bring a printout of your ticket or display it on your smartphone or tablet.
- If you have made use of a discount, you must show your discount card or voucher at the counter. Vouchers will be collected.
- The guided tour starts in the Tourist Information Centre located at 9 Dom Square. The Tourist Information Centre opens at noon on Sundays and Mondays. On these days, the 12 o'clock tour will leave slightly later.
- Guided tours take approximately one hour, unless otherwise stated.
- The Dom Tower reserves the right to refuse people access to the tower, for example when they are intoxicated or display disruptive behaviour.
- We request that you put your mobile phones on 'silent' during the tour.
- No pets are allowed in the Dom Tower, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Parents and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the behaviour of the children they have brought. Teachers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the behaviour of the members of the group they have brought.
CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Changes to the number of people or cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. After that you will no longer be eligible for a refund. You will receive your refund as a voucher; cash refunds are not possible.
- If you do not use a purchased ticket, this will be at your own risk and expense.
- The Dom Tower does not give refunds if the tickets purchased in advance are lost or stolen.
- If you arrive late, your reservation will not give access to a subsequent tour.
- If circumstances beyond the buyer's control make it impossible for them to visit the Dom Tower, their ticket price may be refunded, at the management's discretion.
If you have any questions about your visit, we can be reached by phone on +31 (0)30 236 00 10 or by email at email@example.com.